- DemoGRAPE paper on GPS SolutionsJuly 19, 2018A paper describing the DemoGRAPE activities, the advantages of software defined radio technology for scintillation monitoring using GNSS, and the main results of the activity, has been published in GPS Solutions, a Springer journal. You can freely download the paper form this link. […]
- On PoliFlash newsletterJuly 21, 2017Following a press release from Septentrio (here), Politecnico published a short notice about DemoGRAPE activities on the magazine PoliFlash. Here is the link of the news (in italian): http://poliflash.polito.it/ricerca_e_innovazione/misurare_la_ionosfera_in_antartide_grazie_a_galileo […]
- Presentation at ION ITM 2017February 2, 2017New results on the GNSS data acquired using the DemoGRAPE scintillation monitoring system have been presented today at the International technical Meeting (ITM) conference. ITM is the US Institue Of Navigation (ION)’s winter meeting, a conference with a technical program related to positioning, navigation and timing. ITM 2017 took place at Montery, California, from January 31 to February 2, 2017. […]
- DemoGRAPE EACF installationDecember 23, 2016Short time lapse of the installation of the GNSS-based scintillation monitoring station at EACF station. November 8, 2015. […]
- DemoGRAPE final workshopDecember 18, 2016High Precision GNSS in the Antarctica EC Joint Research Centre, Ispra (Varese), December 8, 2016 The final workshop of the DemoGRAPE project was held at the Joint Research Centre of the European Commission, at Ispra, on December 8, 2016. During the event, the main scientifical, social and technologial results of the project have been outlined by the DemoGRAPE team. Interesting contributions also […]
- SCAR 2016 Open Science ConferenceAugust 19, 2016It’s time for summarising the outcomes of the DemoGRAPE project, and we will do this during the XXXIV Biennial Meeting of the Scientific Committee on Antarctic Research (SCAR), which will be held from August 20 to August 30 in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia). During the SCAR Open Science Conference there will be many presentations and posters sessions related to the DemoGRAPE project: N. Linty et […]
- Back on the radioJuly 25, 2016Last week I was back to the recording studio of Onde Quadre, the web radio of Politecnico di Torino, in the program Seeking Seekers. We spoke about the mission to Antarctica, the DemoGRAPE project, the research activities of the NavSAS group and many other curiosities. You can download the podcast (in Italian) at this […]
We are part of the XXXI Italian expedition in Antartica, fully supported by PRNA (Programma Nazionale di Ricerche in Antartide), the Italian Antarctic research program.